The Army Reserve is recruiting Ex Gurkhas Now
The Army Reserve is recruiting Ex Regular Soldiers. You can apply to join the Reserves in most cap badges with no new skills or qualifications. The government is also offering handsome benefits to the Ex Regulars when they join the Reserves.
All Reserve soldiers are entitled to receive Annual Army Reserve Training Bounty of £1,691 when they meet the minimum annual commitment and the Army Reserve salary. On top of this, from 1 April 2014, the Army Reserve is offering a number of new and revitalised financial incentives to Ex-Regulars a sum up to £10,000.
- £2,000 on approval by the CO of your Army Reserve unit
- £3,000 after completing your first year full training commitment
- £3,000 after completing your second year full training commitment
- £2,000 after completing your third year full training commitment
To be eligible for £10,000 you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have completed at least four years Regular service with the rank of Captain or below
- You must join the Army Reserve before 31 March 2017
- You must have left the Regular Army no more than six years before enlisting into the Army Reserve
- You must have applied for and be capable of employment in a post approved by an Army Reserve units’ CO
- You must be Medically Fully Deployable (MFD) or Medically Limited Deployable (MLD)
Reduced Commitment. The Army Reserve is also offering reduced commitment for the Ex Regulars.
Other Benefits. Furthermore, everyone will also be benefited on the followings:
- Pay and expenses when training
- Adventurous opportunities
- New friends/ Social events
- Paid leave
- Access to Armed Forces Pension Scheme
- OCC Health Support
Serving Personnel. Your RCMO is the first port of call for personnel leaving the Regular Army.
Ex-Service Personnel. Ex-Regular wishing to join the Army Reserve should in the first instance, research the Army Reserve unit.
- For online Application:
- Tel 0345 600 8080