- President – Colonel A D Griffiths OBE
- Chairman – Officer Commanding GSPS
- Secretary – Second in Command GSPS
- Treasurer – Finance Officer, HQ Brigade of Gurkhas
Gurkha Staff and Personnel Support Regimental Association (GSPS RA) was officially launched on Thursday 8th November 2018, being a constituent part of the wider Gurkha Brigade Association (GBA).
On this significant date, the GSPSRA committee members were welcomed at the Annual GBA General meeting, and were formally introduced as representatives of the newly formed GSPSRA.
What is our aim
The objectives of the GSPS RA are:
- Camaraderie. To foster a strong sense of camaraderie and élan amongst the past and present members of the GSPS and RGR/Regimental Clerks.
- Reputation. To preserve, protect and enhance the reputation of the Regiment, by maintaining the highest level of conduct of its members and that of Gurkha in general.
- Welfare and Benevolence. To act as a line of communication between Members in need and the military and other charities providing welfare support and benevolence to ex-servicemen.
- Antecedent Regiments. Maintain the legacy of the antecedent Regimental Clerks through close cooperation with all the Regimental Associations.
Application forms to join the GSPS RA will be held by the Secretary. Completed applications are to be forwarded to the Secretary for action by the Treasurer. Membership of the GSPSRA shall consist of the following categories:
a. Full Members.
- All regular, retired and Full Time Reserve Service (FTRS) officers and soldiers who are serving, or have served in GSPS.
- Serving or retired personnel who have been a member of Regimental Clerks.
- Full members may vote and propose resolutions at Annual General Meetings.
b. Associate Members. Any officer or soldier who has been attached, or seconded to, the GSPS or Regimental Clerks. Associate membership will be confirmed by vote at an Annual General Meeting. Associate members may not vote, propose resolutions or be elected to the Committee.
c. Honorary Membership.
- Widows of Full Members of the Association may apply to become Honorary Members.
- Honorary Members may not vote, propose resolutions or be elected to the Committee.